What you get
At CFCDA, we strive to give our athletes an incredible value for their money- we offer the most classes of any gym in the area, and every athlete has access to any class, every day of the week.
- Each membership includes:
- Specialty classes such as the Heart and Barbell Club, Skunkworks Comp Class, Buddy CrossFit, CrossFit Yoga!, and the Coeur Enduro endurance program;
- Access to the most experienced coaches in the area;
- Free weekly meal prep emails from the Paleo Plan;
- Access to online workout tracking via Train Heroic;
- Seasonal nutritional and weight-loss challenges;
- Free weekly access to a professional physical therapist;
- Reduced rate therapy from both Muscle Works and Thumbs Up bodywork;
- Monthly gym functions- specialty seminars, movie nights, poker nights, epic parties, river floats, and most importantly:
- An amazing community of athletes- making lifelong friends just happens here!
Rates range from $119 to $169 per month, depending on how often you come and whether or not you prefer a month-to-month membership or can commit for a year. We do offer discounts for first responders, active and retired military, teachers, students, and families. Contact us for information specific to you, and make sure to come in for a free class before you decide- we’ll be happy to show why we are the best deal in town!
$75 per month, $45 per additional child
$99 per month, $59 per additional child
Drop In Rates
We love hosting traveling CrossFitters! If you have a membership at a CrossFit gym, and would like to drop in while you are in town, please drop us a line and let us know which class you’d like to attend- or simply click on the class you’d like to attend on our schedule, and follow the prompts to sign our waiver and reserve your spot! Drop-ins are $15.